|About Career Coaching USA:
CareerCoaching USA is a nationwide workforce firm consisting of business leaders charged with guiding workforce development for individuals seeking employment. CareerCoaching USA provides resume writing and job coaching services geared toward helping you land your dream job by writing your resume and preparing you for the interview processDriven by a one-team mentality, we’re looking for those with the hunger, talent, and passion to ride this wave with us.
We are seeking…
A well written and highly communicative Career Coach to aid in reviewing, providing feedback and coaching and helping our clients build their set of documents needed to get hired . Our clients currently work with some of the best companies in the world, from startup to enterprise level: You will be responsible for providing feedback on and coaching for online profiles; including resumes, cover letters, social media footprint, and technical portfolio.
High-level view of who you are:
- You love to write and read other people’s writing; and your professional writing and communication skills have been used repeatedly in either resume writing, career preparation or human resource functions.
- You are passionate about making the world a better place through skills based education.
- You are excited to engage with students to help create the portfolio of documents that will drive their getting a new job,
In this job you will:
- Develop and continuously optimize templates for resumes, online portfolios and other tools used for people to get hired.
- Work with clients to polish their online profiles; including resumes, cover letters, social media footprint, and technical portfolio.
- Provide consistent and appropriate feedback on career ready tools.
- Provide insight into tech hiring requirements as they relate to a developer’s’ online profile.
- Integrate feedback from employers into our online portfolio templates and test response rates.
- Take a consultative approach and ensuring you are building student’s confidence while coaching them on their portfolio.
- Maintain accurate records of activity through our CRM.
- Communicate and coordinate with students over multiple locations as well as our internal career services team.
What makes you a great fit for this role (Requirements):
- Professional resume writing background preferred. Those with career coaching, human resources, or technical recruiting experience will be considered
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word/Google Docs with a strong aptitude for formatting.
- Certified Professional Resume Writers (CPRW) and Nationally Certified Resume Writers (NCRW) certification is preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years technical sourcing experience
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, and target companies
- Startup experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills: you will need to engage through text, so strong writing skills are essential.