| We are looking for a Graphic Designer for an offsite freelance opportunity to work offsite.
The Digital Designer executes graphic design elements and work with other departments to finalize designs to meet targeted goals. This position requires taking a leadership approach on design projects while managing client expectations.
• Operates effectively as a member of the project team
• Works efficiently individually and as part of a team for quick turnaround of design assets and prototypes.
• Create design and develop web site graphics and digital display ads.
• Create clean design and formatting, utilizes wire frames and graphic sketches where appropriate.
• Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate in technical and business environments.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
• Must have previous experience with various operational process pertaining to design, front-end development, compliance standards, etc.
• Have a fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of typography and image composition.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of language for Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, XML and Java Script.
• Capable of helping to create a more efficient workflow with automation
• Best practices for design and user experience.
• Flexible and adaptable at learning technical and creative skills.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org